This 60-minute session is designed to empower and inspire the next generation of Black engineers by addressing roadblocks to licensure for internationally trained immigrants, black engineering graduates, and professionals. Our speakers are well-equipped to address all concerns about becoming a licensed Engineer. This session will cover questions relating to:
- How to apply to become a Professional Engineer in Ontario?
- How PEO evaluates international engineering education?
- What is the NPPE (National Professional Practice Exam)?
- What related engineering experience PEO is looking for?
- How to prepare an Experience Record?
- What is the EIT Program? Participants can also look forward to having their questions answered by the speakers in a Q&A session that will take place during the event.